Thanks for stopping by

Thanks for stopping by

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Photography Exhibition

Sunrise Under The Pier


About 8 months ago, after I gave a talk to the Kiwanis Club about my photography,  I was honored to be invited by a city official to exhibit my photography at the Mission Viejo Library.  At first, I was a little reluctant because I have never exhibited any of my photography anywhere.  But I quickly came to my senses and accepted the invitation.    Well, I am happy to tell those of you who didn't know, the exhibit began about three weeks ago and continues until October 29th.  I limited the exhibit to seascapes.  One of the photos I included was the the one above which was taken under the San Clemente pier.


Directly above is a picture of the exhibit.  Kind of cool.  Anyway, thanks for reading.  Until next time.

1 comment: