Thanks for stopping by

Thanks for stopping by

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Here we go!

After much procrastination, I have finally hit critical mass between my desire to start a photography blog and my desire to find the time to start a photography blog.  My children have been encouraging me to start one so I can more easily share my photography with them and others.  My goal is to post a new photograph at least once a week.  We'll soon see how that goes.  So here we go.


The photograph above is from a recent trip to the Columbia River Gorge in northern Oregon.  This is Multnomah Falls and is one of the most photographed waterfalls in the U.S.  It was taken in the middle of summer just after sunrise and prior to the usual onslaught of tourists.  Hence there are no people on the bridge.

Feel free to post any comments you may have.  I am hoping to use this blog as a way to help me improve with my photography, so tell me what you like and/or dislike about the photographs I post.  Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. The picture of the rocks and water are from Point Lobos in Carmel, I think. Where are all the other beautiful pictures? MORE PLEASE !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYY!!!!! I'm so glad you started this. I will be checking it out for sure. This first photo is great!
    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo beautiful! I love how the eye is draw from the intense action around the bridge to the calm serene log and flowers by the pool of water.

    You're amazing, dad!
    -Sandy*

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are ALL soooo amazing that I am unable to pick a favorite. Keep them coming.

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete