Thanks for stopping by

Thanks for stopping by

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Truck

Saw this old truck in Texas along side the road.  It was obviously part of someone's outdoor Christmas display.  Unfortunately, I wasn't there at night to see how it looked all lit up.  But since I like old rusty vehicles as photo subjects, it looked good enough to me in the daylight to make a photograph.

I wish my family and friends a very merry Christmas and I hope all of you are able to be with those you love this Christmas season. Please join me in praying for the well being of our troops across the world defending our freedom.

2 comments:

  1. Love the creative decor for the truck. Wish you were here to photograph the neat winter scene (black and white and greys). Watching for your next post.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete