Thanks for stopping by

Thanks for stopping by

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bye Bye Autumn

Well, winter is on the horizon as autumn fades away.  Here in SoCal autumn doesn't really kick in (i.e. leaves changing color) until late November on into December.  The photo above was taken in my backyard of the leaf of a liquid amber tree.  As you can see, there is a little glare on the leaf in the upper left.  Had I not been so lazy, all I had to do was to go get my polarizer and that glare would have been history.  Either way, I like the detail in the leaf.  

2 comments:

  1. I love our liquid amber trees. They really get me in the fall/winter mood. Nice job! VS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the glare, so props to being "lazy." It's amazing how beautiful nature is in every perspective, near and far.

    -Sandy*

    ReplyDelete