Thanks for stopping by

Thanks for stopping by

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tis the Season!

Living in SoCal I haven't really had much opportunity to make photographs of the classic winter Christmas scenes.  You know, the ones that have a couple riding in a sleigh, being pulled by a horse all decorated for the season, going down a snow covered road, heading towards a small country town with the white steepled church.  So I thought for today's blog photo I would keep it simple by just going for the colors of Christmas.  Technically, this is not a great shot.  There's no clear subject and the composition is blah, but I liked the patterns of color.  So accept it as my lame approach to capture a little bit of the Christmas spirit via the colors red and green.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and have the opportunity to be with the ones who are the most important to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment