Thanks for stopping by

Thanks for stopping by

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Vicky and I spent a day at Disneyland earlier this month to celebrate her birthday.  December is always a wonderful time to be there because Disney knows how to decorate for Christmas.  This photo was taken just prior to their nightly fireworks spectacular.  I'm sure many of you can recognize that this was taken from Main Street looking towards Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  It's hard to believe that 2010 is over already.  I hope 2011 goes a little slower.  It seems time speeds up the older you get.

2 comments:

  1. Yet another beautiful shot! I wouldn't be surprised if Disney wanted to use this one for their postcards ;^)
    -Sandy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a magical day and night. We got on every ride without waiting hours and the fireworks were awesome, as you can see. Bill does a great job, but I'm just prejudice.

    ReplyDelete