Thanks for stopping by

Thanks for stopping by

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Disney Concert Hall






 
Today's blog photos are of the very distinctive Disney Concert Hall in L.A.  This building has an endless supply of interesting lines and curves to capture.  On these two photos I played with the color balance on the building to warm it up.  I used my polarizing filter to reduce the glare and reflections on the shiny building, as well as, to deepen the blue sky. 


The hardest part of photographing this place for me is the drive to get there.  On most days the traffic is horrible on the highways in and around Los Angeles.  I took these on a Sunday morning when the traffic was bearable.  I plan on returning there on a day when there is a more interesting sky (i.e. white puffy clouds) to include.

3 comments:

  1. This was a fun day. I even got some nice shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an interesting building... I like how it seems to cut through the sky.
    -Sandy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shot, Bill. The colors and lines are so crisp!

    ReplyDelete