Thanks for stopping by

Thanks for stopping by

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hooray.....Photos Recovered!

I had a pleasant surprise earlier this past week.  As I posted back in April, I lost a bunch of photos I had taken on my trip to the San Francisco Bay area when a memory card died on me.  Well, I got a call from LC Technologies, who I had sent my memory card to and they said they were finally able to recover the photos.  Apparently, they had been waiting to receive some new equipment that allowed them to finally be successful.  So big cudos out to LC Technologies.  They were very helpful and persistent.  Of course they had the incentive that they only got paid if they were successful.  But none the less, if anybody ever has a memory card go bad on them I would highly recommend this company.  They can be found at www.lc-tech.com.


The above photo is one of my recovered photos from that trip.  Obviously the Golden Gate taken from the Sausolito side of the bridge.

2 comments:

  1. That's great news, I hope that carries over to the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Calif. weather and that bridge just shined. Glad you got your pictures! Vicky

    ReplyDelete